Almost all academic Fields and Majors are available for Bachelors, Masters and PhD degree for students at Lanzhou University of Technology. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. The Scholarship duration is 4-5 Years for Bachelors degree, 2 Years for Masters Degree while its 4 Years for PhD Degree Program
Lanzhou University of Technology is a scientific and technological university located in Lanzhou, the provincial capital of Gansu Province, China. A lot of Chinese universities ranked at top in the world. LUT offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in a wide range of disciplines, including engineering, science, management, economics, and liberal arts
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2024 Details:
|Lanzhou University of Technology
|Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
|30 June 2024
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2024 is a Full Free Scholarship for International students will cover all the expenses to pursue a degree at the university. Details are given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation and Living expenses: 1,500 yuan / month
Note: Excluding teaching material fee and insurance fee. If the Chinese language level does not meet the admission standard, it is recommended to study Chinese for one year at the school ’s own expense.
List of Available Study Fields:
Under Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2024-25 in China, study fields include Materials shaping and control engineering, Electrical engineering and automation, Automation, Mechanical design, manufacturing and automation, Energy and power engineering, Civil engineering, Process equipment and control engineering, Chemical engineering and technology.
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
The last date to apply for the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2024 for International Students is 30th June 2024.
How to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship?
Step 1: Apply online: Log in to https://lut.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx, fill in the registration form and upload a clear and complete scan of application materials as required, pay the registration fee and upload the remittance voucher to the system.
Step 2: Submit paper materials (in duplicate):
- Entry Application Form for International Students of Lanzhou University of Technology.
- A notarized copy of the previous stage education certificate, fresh graduates can provide the original copy of the pre-graduation certificate issued by their school, and the original copy of the graduation certificate should be presented when the enrollment is completed English translation.
- A notarized copy of the transcript of the previous stage, and a Chinese / English translation must be provided for texts other than Chinese or English.
- Copy of the front page of the passport, applicants in mainland China also need to provide a copy of the currently valid visa page or residence permit page.
- Study Plan (undergraduate) / Research Plan (graduate).
- Recommendation letters from two or more professors or associate professors (graduate students).
- Proof of no criminal record.
- Copy of valid HSK Level 4 (200 points and above) certificate.
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners.
Step 3: Students who pass the material review will receive an email about the interview. The interview mainly uses the Skype video interview (Skype ID: study_282 ). Please send your nationality and passport number to Skype after receiving the email . The interview content mainly includes Chinese or English level, professional basic knowledge and comprehensive ability.
Note: Paper application materials can be entrusted to others or delivered by express to the School of International Education of Lanzhou University of Technology. For details, please refer to the contact information. All application materials will not be returned.